School Transport Services LLC sets the tone for the safe transportation of children.
Clear and concise policy statements are made and adopted by STS.
STS adheres to all the bus specifications and safety measures prescribed by the Road and Transport Authority and are responsible for:
- Comprehensive evaluation of the transport system of each school.
- Preparation of policies and procedures and effective implementation.
- School bus routing efficiency audit.
- Routing and logistics solutions.
- Stringent recruitment procedure.
- Continuous Professional Development. Every driver goes through pre-service training of 30 hours, bi-annual in-service training and regular CPD programmes.
- Monitoring of the Drivers – The Training Team monitors the performance of the drivers on their skills and attitudes.
- Monitoring of the vehicles through GPS. The Control Room at STS monitors the movement of the vehicle and the driving pattern of the drivers round the clock.
- Deployment of buses with specification prescribed by RTA / local authorities.
- Expert and high quality in-house maintenance of buses. Regular inspection of buses by the Fleet Inspectors.
- Ensure the highest standards in all aspects of school transportation.